Wednesday 20 October 2021

Take two: The Last Days of Dogtown, Anita Diamant

For a full review, see my Patreon

Bought new, as far as I can tell, there being no stickers to say it came from an op-shop and no pencil mark on the first page to say it was bought second-hand, this book came out in 2005 and is not what I normally read so it’s a puzzle to me as to when it was purchased – I certainly have no recollection of it. At the outset it seems like a kind of historical crime novel, the tableau containing the body of a man supposed to have killed himself. I got intrigued quickly and kept reading to the end. The photo shows me with a new haircut. 

Lockdown over I’m tidy at last, but I lack subscribers on Patreon. If you are even a little bit inclined to subscribe I’ll reward you with plenty of satisfying content as the months go past.

No comments: