Saturday 1 May 2021

Grocery shopping list for April 2021

This post is the twenty-eighth in a series and the seventh to chronicle diets. 

2 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 91.1kg. Later, went to the fruit & veg store in Botany and bought an avocado, pears, apples, plums, Cremeux blue cheese, and a round of brie.

3 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 90.8kg. Later, went to IGA and bought (see receipt below) gouda cheese, a lettuce, mayonnaise, and mushrooms.


4 April

Went to the convenience store and bought milk. Later, went to IGA in Botany and bought (see receipt below) Bega cheese, sliced ham, sliced chicken breast, apples, almonds, eggs, and low-carb snacks.


My calorie count for the week was:


My activity chart was:


My macronutrient totals were:


In that week I ate an average of 40.8g of carbs per day.

7 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 91kg. Housemate went to IGA and bought cabbage, lettuce, milk, shallots, and ginger.

8 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 90.7kg. Later, went to the servo to buy petrol and at the same time got water and low-carb snacks. In the afternoon went to Coles and bought (see receipt below) fillet steak, lamb chops, barramundi fillets, salmon fillets, tuna steaks, chicken wings, apples, tomatoes, mushrooms, plums, sliced pastrami, sliced turkey, low-carb bread, and low-carb snacks.


11 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 90.3kg. Later, went to Botany and at the IGA bought apples, a lettuce, mushrooms, zucchini, broccolini, gouda cheese, sliced chicken, pears, and tomatoes. Then popped across the road to the fruit & veg shop and bought brie cheese, Cremeux bleu cheese, an avocado, onions, passionfruit, a sweet potato, and a Japanese persimmon. Receipts below.


In the afternoon went to Harris Farm Markets and bought (see receipt below) mushrooms (various types), chillies, blueberries, strawberries, walnuts, almonds, fettuccine, broccoli, mimolette cheese, a flounder, garlic, potatoes, and two cos lettuce.


This week my calorie count was, as follows:


The activity chart was:


And the macronutrient totals were:


I ate an average of 50.2g of carbs a day this week.

13 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 90.6kg. Later my housemate’s boyfriend went to the shops and bought instant breakfast porridge, biscuits, and milk.

17 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 90.3kg. Later went to get milk. In the evening went to Botany IGA and bought (see receipt below) steak, Bega cheese, a leak, mushrooms, zucchini, ginger, apples, an orange, nashi, pears, low-carb snacks, and toilet paper.


18 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 89.6kg. My weekly calorie count was:


The activity chart was:


And macronutrient totals were:


This week I ate an average of 49.7g of carbs per day.

20 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 89.7kg. Later, went to IGA and bought (see receipt below) milk, blue cheese, brie, sliced pastrami, low-carb snacks, eggs, avocados, a peach, mushrooms, and capsicums (green and red). Also went to the fruit & vege store and bought some more brie and a slab of the Cremeux blue cheese they conveniently sell (which is yum).


23 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 89.4kg. Later, went to pick up mail at Broadway and stopped at Coles to buy (see receipt below) rump steak, lamb chops, chicken wings, pork chops, sliced pastrami, sliced ham, barramundi, salmon, ling, tuna steaks, mayonnaise, rocket, baby spinach, Brazil nuts, marinaded goat’s cheese, red Leicester cheese, and low-carb snacks.


26 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 89.8kg. My week’s calorie count was, as follows:


My activity chart was:


And the macronutrient totals were:


This week I ate an average of 47.4g of carbs per day.

Later, in the morning, went to Broadway and at Harris Farm markets bought (see receipt below) sauerkraut, sardines, artichoke hearts, hummus, blue cheese, Moonbye washed rind cheese, Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, and apples. 


28 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 89.6kg. Later, went to the convenience store and bought milk, paper kitchen towels, and hand soap.

30 April

Morning weigh-in had me at 89.3kg. Later I had to go to see my GP so on the way I stopped at Broadway and bought low-carb bread at Coles.

No comments: