Thursday 2 March 2017

A quiet day inside

Today I only went outside once: to buy lunch. The rest of the day I was inside. I got up to let in the cleaners and when they had left I went back to bed and slept for a few more hours. But the noise from the remediation works was tremendous, so my sleep was broken and shallow.

In the afternoon I wrote two poems, both about drinking. i started drinking this afternoon after about 3pm and kept on going until I went for a nap about 6.30pm. It was an afternoon of naps and writing. In the late afternoon i talked on Messenger with my daughter and ex-wife about the Japanese property purchase. They have been doing things over there for the purchase later this month. I sent some emails to the Japanese lawyer.

Otherwise, it was a quiet day. Nothing much happened. The poems I wrote are ok, but not my best work.

No comments: