Monday 1 March 2021

Grocery shopping list for February 2021

This post is the twenty-sixth in a series and the fifth to chronicle diets. This month a friend moved in, so shopping involved more than one person.

2 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 98.5kg. Later, went to the IGA and bought (see receipt below) canola oil, mayonnaise, thousand island dressing, a piece of steak, mushrooms, a lettuce, a block of Bega cheese, taramosalata, and some mozzarella.


3 February

Had to pick up mail so went to Broadway Shopping Centre and at Coles bought (see receipt below) lamb chops, eye fillet steak, barramundi fillets, salmon fillets, a blue grenadier fillet, two smoked cod fillets, marinaded goat’s cheese, tomatoes, strawberries, an avocado, some comte cheese, and low-carb snacks.


5 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 98.4kg. In the evening went to the Campos Coffee website and bought the following:


6 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 97.6kg. Went back to the Campos website and changed my delivery address to be my post office box, instead of my home. I did this before 10am so hoped – the order “processing” at the time I logged in – my change’d take effect by the time they parcelled up the bags.

8 February

Got an email from Australia Post regarding delivery of the coffee and it had a destination post code for my home area so I phoned Campos and got onto an operator who said she was just finishing up for the day. She asked for my order number but I said I’d received no confirmation email from the company.

She used my surname to search, told me to give her my post office box address and that she’d see if the package had been sent yet, promising to call me the following day.

My week's calorie count was, as follows:


The activity chart was:


The macronutrient chart was:


This week I ate an average of 31.1g of carbs per day.

9 February

The operator didn’t call from Campos this morning but in the afternoon I received an email from Australia Post about the parcel (see below). This email showed – by the post code used in its body – that the company had actuated the change requested in the previous day’s telephone call.


I also went to Coles and bought (see receipt below) sliced ham, sliced mortadella, strawberries, mushrooms, a capsicum, an avocado, low-carb bread, and low-carb snacks.


10 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 97.4kg. Later, went to IGA and bought (see receipt below) mini chicken drumsticks, chicken wings, a lettuce, apples, and milk.


13 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 96.8kg. Later, went to IGA and bought (see receipt below) a melon, tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, eggs, fillet steak, nori, an iceberg lettuce, peaches, oranges, and chargrilled capsicums.


14 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 97.4kg. Later, went to IGA and bought hummus, taramosalata, and milk.
Here’s the weekly calorie count:


The week’s activity chart:


And the week’s macronutrient chart:


In the week just past I consumed an average of 40.5g of carbs per day.

18 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 96.5kg. Later, went to IGA and bought lamb chops, lamb cutlets, lettuce, sliced pastrami, turkey breast slices, capsicums, mushrooms, gouda cheese, blue cheese, Jarlsberg cheese, bread, and carrot cake. Popped in at Chemist Warehouse to get mouthwash. Receipts below.


19 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 96.6kg. Later, went to Broadway Shopping Centre and at Coles bought (see receipt below) lamb chops, tuna steaks, barramundi fillets, an avocado, strawberries, blueberries, marinaded goat’s cheese, milk, low-carb bread, and low-carb snacks.


21 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 96.2kg. Later, went to IGA and bought laundry detergent, soap, kitchen wipes, garbage bags, a lettuce, nectarines, apples, tomatoes, tea, mushrooms, and low-carb snacks. My friend went to Woolworths at the same time and bought prawns, garlic, broccoli, a lettuce, chillies, oranges, watermelon, ginger, grapes, blackberries, and a cake. See receipts below.



The week’s calorie count was, as follows:


The activity chart was, as follows:


And the macronutrient chart was like this:


The past week I ate an average of 37.7g of carbs per day.

22 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 95.9kg. Later, went to Mascot and at the butcher’s bought lamb chops, pork chops, eye fillet steak, and pork ribs. Also, at the IGA, bought kitchen paper towels, tofu, crackers, a piece of chocolate cake, taramosalata, and egg noodles. See receipts below.


23 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 96.2kg. Later, went to the IGA and bought an avocado, toilet cleaner, and eggs.

25 February

Went to Woollies at Wolli Creek and bought (see receipt below) chicken wings, snapper fillets, prawns, onions, grapes, chillies, tomatoes, Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, soy sauce, truffle cheddar cheese, Margaret River cheddar cheese, and carrots.


28 February

Morning weigh-in had me at 95.8kg. Later, my friend went to the Chemist Warehouse and bought some laundry liquid.

Week’s calorie count looked like this:


Activity chart was, as follows:


Macronutrient chart was, as follows:


This week I ate an average of 45.7g of carbs per day.

No comments: