Thursday 14 September 2006

My second assignment was due today but my references still needed some work. I hadn’t noted down references for all the citations I’d made prior to returning the relevant books to the library. Damn. So today I went there at lunchtime to find the two books I needed and complete the references before handing it in. Then I forgot to check one reference and returned just before class to make sure it was right. It was.

Last Monday I got back my first assignment with a mark and many comments. The mark was lower than I expected: a credit. This is a bit of a disappointment, and quite serious, as there are only two assignments for this unit of study this semester. It means I’ll have to do really well in the final one to maintain my distinction average for the year.

No comments: